DOUBLE YOUR DONATION – USE YOUR EMPLOYER GIFT MATCH!
Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations, including independent schools. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar and some will even double the amount of your gift.
Double Your Impact:
Getting your gift matched by your company is a great way to maximize your personal contribution to our School while doubling its impact. By taking advantage of your company’s matching gift benefit, you can help boost the vitality of Alice and Nahum Lainer School.
Find out about your company:
- To find out if your employer has a matching gift program, click here.
- If you do not find your employer through this search, please check with your company Human Resources department.
Requesting a matching gift from your company is simple:
- Get a matching gift form from your Human Resources department. Eligible gifts may include monthly payroll deductions as well as annual commitments.
- Complete and bring the form to the Alice and Nahum Lainer School Development Department or mail it to us.
- If your employer requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN: Federal Tax Identification Number), use 95-2103898 for Alice and Nahum Lainer School.
- We will do the rest!
- After a few weeks, your company will issue a matching gift contribution to Alice and Nahum Lainer School. It is that simple.